Our “Reward Program” couldn’t be any simpler!
All you have to do is register 10 x different Vacation Point “Unique Codes” & you’ll get a 3 nights OR 7 nights Vacation for 2 adults and 2 children (up to the age of 12).
Australian Destinations are 3 Nights
- ADELAIDE (SA)
- BENDIGO (VIC)
- BRISBANE (QLD)
- CAIRNS (QLD)
- CANBERRA (NSW)
- DARWIN (NT)
- EAST GIPPSLAND (VIC)
- GOLD COAST (QLD)
- MELBOURNE (VIC)
- PERTH (WA)
- PORT DOUGLAS (QLD)
- PORT MACQUARIE (NSW)
- SYDNEY (NSW)
- TOWNSVILLE (QLD)
New Zealand Destinations are 3 Nights
- AUCKLAND (NEW ZEALAND)
- BAY OF PLENTY & ROTARUA (NEW ZEALAND)
- CHRISTCHURCH (NEW ZEALAND)
- DUNEDIN (NEW ZEALAND)
- MARLBOROUGH (NEW ZEALAND)
- WELLINGTON (NEW ZEALAND)
- ROTORUA (NEW ZEALAND)
- KOH SAMUI (THAILAND) – 7 Nights
- PHUKET (THAILAND) – 7 Nights
- BALI (INDONESIA) – 7 Nights
- DENARUA (FIJI) – 3 Nights
- FIJI (FIJI) – 3 Nights
Your “Vacation Certificates” must be registered here for them to count against the necessary tally of 10 needed to gain the “Holiday Resort Accommodation”.
So whenever you receive more “Certificates” from us, make sure you “register” the Unique Codes here.
Yep, we know this GIVEAWAY is “an insane one” – as you certainly don’t come across “rewards” like this every day!
But we’re happy to provide you with this knockout incentive as our way of saying “thanks” for supporting our business!
If it’s your first time here, simply complete the details below in the area marked “Register to Submit Your Code”.
As soon as you’re registered you will be able to enter your first “unique code” on the next screen.
If you’ve been here & registered codes before, you can simply login in the area market “Already Registered”.
Register To Submit Your Code
Once you have entered your details,
created your password and then clicked “Submit”…
you will be able to enter your first unique code.
Terms & Conditions
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you'll need to jump through to redeem.
Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel bookings and service fees associated with the destination.
After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates.
Please appreciate that the reason we can offer this complimentary accommodation is because for much of the year, the participating hotels & resorts have around a 30% vacancy-rate.
So they essentially forego much of their normal room-rate to participate in this program, in the hope that “non-paying” guests will consume food & beverages at the property…….therefore providing the hotels with “some” revenue.
There are understandably “some peak vacation periods” where the hotels & resorts are traditionally full or near-full – so they won’t have rooms available or perhaps there may be a modest surcharge (eg: School Holidays).
- When you follow the booking procedure shown on your Vacation Accommodation Voucher, you’ll go to www.choosemyholiday.com & select your destination (eg: Gold Coast).
Once you do this, you’ll receive an email from Redeem Vacations, notifying you of the need to “activate” your voucher by paying the booking & service fees within 7 days.
There’s a simple reason for this. We’ve found that if people “pay the fees” within a short period, they tend to go on the holiday. And hotels WANT people to GO on holidays.
Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation.
So you can select your hotel & travel at any time within 18 months -it's just the destination you need to choose upfront (eg: Sydney)
Travel to & from your chosen hotel or resort is not included.
If you have more than one vacation incentive, the others cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations.
There must be at least 1 year gap between each vacation booked through RedeemVacations.com by any person or family.
- The destinations may alter from time to time, due to hotel ownership or management changes - or any of numerous other reasons.
For example, if a hotel changes management & the new “managers” choose not to be our program, this is something we have no control over.
So please understand that the destinations & hotels shown on our webpages & advertising are “samples” & are subject to change.
And understandably, COVID has significantly impacted certain destinations in terms of “room availabilities”, so our program needs to be flexible in this regard.
- GROUP travel is NOT allowed - only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed.
Reedeemvacations.com will only honour one incentive per family and friends per 12 months - travelling on the same arrival and departure dates.
Only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same travel dates.
- This digital incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient.
The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Luxurious Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by RedeemVacations.com.
Most rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age.
So in most hotels, you can enjoy “a family vacation.”
Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that ALL hotels will cater for children. "Some" hotels choose not to, its a case of selecting hotels or resorts that suit your circumstances.
Your cost to redeem this incentive and book the reservation is essentially Redeem Vacation's recovery fees for payment to reservation, engines, travel agency fees, housekeeping fees and other incidental expenses.
The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
- The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to AUD $350 per night.
However, the recipient is responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
If applicable, the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates.
(Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities.)
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book.
Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Easter, Christmas & School Holidays.
Note: When booking accommodation online, one or two hotels in each destination will feature for much of the year.
Our automated system has “hotels on an availability rotation”, hence why the actual hotels with availability are only identified when DATES are entered into the booking process.
Check-in is available 7 days a week.
Most resorts won’t have availabilities during the busy Christmas & school holiday periods – in other words, they don’t have an empty rooms to give away!
In the case of the 3 Night Holidays, it’s recommended that people choose nights between Sunday & Thursday – if one wants to include a “peak night” like Friday & Saturday, for most hotels, there’s a modest surcharge approx. AUD$55 per night.
There may be a few hotels that have a higher “Friday/Saturday surcharge” due to their location being in high-demand, so please check.
Why? Because Fridays & Saturdays are busy days & therefore the resorts don’t have many empty rooms available.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.
The end user will have 18 months to travel and can choose from available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options.
Once accommodation dates have been confirmed, no changes of dates are allowed.
Also, after the accommodation dates have been confirmed, any cancellation of one’s accommodation will result in forfeiture of the activation fees (ie: booking fees).
(The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, so once confirmed, changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice.
Remember, the participating hotels are providing this extraordinary “accommodation deal” on the basis that they hope to get “a financial return” via guests buying food, beverages, room service, spa treatments & tours etc whilst at the property.
If “locals” were to avail themselves of the “free accommodation”, it’s likely they’d simply buy food & beverages locally (or bring them from home!).
And almost certainly, such “locals” would NOT be investing in spa massages, cocktails by the pool or tours.
Hence why the 160km condition is a commonsense one.
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law.The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice.
RedeemVacations.com reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability.
Do not rely upon representations other than what is noted here.
- To redeem, simply activate the incentive online and then search online at RedeemVacations.com for the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.
- Booking & Service fees apply with this accommodation offer — AUD $33 per night.
- Remuneration to a 3rd party booking engine
- Travel agency fees
- Housekeeping/room cleaning room fees
- Allowance for replacement of damaged or stolen room amenities.
- The user of the Vacation Accommodation Voucher agrees that they have decided to experience this holiday of their own volition.
Understandably, the user’s or users’ enjoyment, safety & satisfaction is entirely their responsibility.
And the “reservation holder & family/guests” agree that The Institute Of Wow & the Business that provided the complimentary vacation will not be held responsible for any personal disappointment, losses or personal injury during their vacation stay.
Users are responsible and accountable for their decisions & actions and by the hotel reservation, users agree not to attempt to hold The Institute Of Wow or the participating business (that provided the complimentary vacation) liable for their decisions, actions or satisfaction levels, at any time, under any circumstance.
- Redeem Vacations & it’s Travel Incentive Partner reserves the right to change, modify or amend any of these terms & conditions without prior notice.
Given the impact of COVID 19 on the travel industry & the unpredictable consequences to hotels, there may need to be common sense adjustments to the offer periodically.
Businesses & users accept this as a fair & reasonable Ts & Cs inclusion – as the pandemic has meant that hotel & resort operators need to be nimble in this COVID environment.
- The business providing the Vacation Accommodation Vouchers has a 18 month validity period of their vouchers, from the date the vouchers were issued by Redeem Vacation’s Travel Incentive Partner.
These fees are based on a few factors – examples include but are not limited to: